Dr. Maria and our team believe in caring for your child’s smile the way we’d care for our own family: with compassion, empathy, and respect. We believe in caring for the whole person, not just their teeth.
Your Child’s Comfort
Your son or daughter’s comfort is our top priority. We want each young patient to feel safe, relaxed, and supported at every visit.
Your Child’s Visits
Prevention is always the best medicine! We focus on home oral hygiene: teaching the best way to keep your youngster’s mouth clean and healthy. We’ll also talk about nutrition, and how whatever your child eats affects his or her mouth. In addition, we’ll talk about strategies to end bad habits and develop good ones.
Our Commitment to You
Everyone on our team is committed to delivering the highest level of patient and customer care to each of our patients. We promise always to:
- Treat you and your child with compassion and respect
- Actively listen to your concerns regarding treatment
- Provide ethical treatment recommendations
- Encourage your participation in all aspects of your little one’s care
- Educate you about your youngster’s unique oral health needs
- Respond immediately to any concerns
- Be available when you need us
A family-friendly pediatric dental office, we’re committed to providing the highest level of dental care to your child. We want your little one to look forward to all visits. To learn more, schedule an appointment at our Shelton pediatric dental office. We can’t wait to make your child smile!